If a particular dialect is not listed here, let me know what accent your are looking to master.
Producers do you require An On set Accent Coach
If you are on set and require me to come and work with multiple actors please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss rates, location and accents. I’m available to travel anywhere in the world.
Accents available: English RP, Standard American, Southern American, Cockney, Liverpool, Scottish, Geordie, West Country, Birmingham, Lancashire, Manchester, South African, Indian, Jamaican, Welsh, Irish, Devonshire/Somerset, German English, French English, and Russian/Eastern European
New Accents – If you wish me to work with actors on an accent that doesn’t exist for a special projects – Examples would be Dothraki from Game of Thrones, Quenya from Lord of the Rings, or Na’vi from Avatar. (*just to be clear I didn’t work on these productions or work on any of the creation of those languages)
If the accent you require isn’t listed please do email me as I am always learning new accents.
ONE ON ONE COACHING.
Learn any accent you like.
We can work on an audition script or any script for an up coming role
The session is broken down into 3 sections.
1. If you get me your script quickly I can record the scenes in the accent so you can practise for the session (15 minutes) or I record the scenes at the end of the session if we haven’t had time to do so beforehand.
2. Creating your spark (15 minutes) – a spark is the trigger to keep you in accent.
3. Work on the actual script (30 minutes)- listen and repeat exercises – Valentine teaching Method and getting you sounding “Just right”
I do not rest until you get all the sounds and intonations right.
If you are not sure on how long to book just book 1 hour to start with and we can then decide after the first session.
Any questions at all just email me at email@example.com
If you are ready to book me, click book now which will take you to my scheduling page. Check to see if there is a time that suits, if you don’t see a time that suits please email me to check my schedule.
1-to-1 Coaching60 Minutes session
All Prices in USD
- Book a 60 minute session and once I have checked your accent we can take it from there.
- Learn any accent using “the Valentine Method”
- Creating your Spark, a trigger to get you into the accent so you have it for life.
- Ideal for an upcoming audition or ongoing role.
All sessions are over Skype or Facetime.
If you need to learn an audition script quickly but don’t have time to Skype or take a coaching session then email me your audition script. Audition Script Recording is a 30-minute session and can usually be turned around in 24 hours. (scripts are usually 2-3 pages maximum. If you have a larger script just email me to discuss your options)
The session is made up of 10 minutes each of preparation, recording and uploading the file. I will record the entire script with little or no intonation so that you can learn the words straight off the recording. I will record line by line leaving a gap between each line so that you can listen and repeat.
Once you have those lines down and want to take it to the next level, you can book in for a one on one session if required. This can be a phone call or Skype session and we can then iron out any difficulties you may be experiencing.
Accents available: General American, Standard English, British RP, South African, Californian, Southern American, Cockney, Liverpool, New York, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Devonshire, Somerset, German English, French English, and Russian/Eastern European just to name a few – please check in with me if the accent isn’t listed here.
Script Recordingwithin 24 hours Price in USD
- Get a recording of your lines
- Correct accent to listen to
- Correct pronunciation.
- Ensure you sound authentic quickly
- Recordings supplied within 24 hours