Script Recording is a 30-minute session and can usually be turned around in 24 hours. (audition scripts are usually 2-3 pages with 5-20 lines maximum. If you have a larger script just email me to discuss your options)
The session is made up of 5 minutes preparation, 20 minutes recording and 5 minutes uploading the file. I will record the entire script with little or no intonation so that you can learn the words straight off the recording.
I do 3 types of recording.
1. “Singles” this is where I record a word leave a space then another word, leave a space another word leave a space and so on. So that you can listen and repeat.
2. "Just your lines" is just your lines .
3. "All lines together" are all the characters lines, I also try to record the other lines in other accents if possible so you can distinguish your accent clearly.
Once you have those lines down and want to take it to the next level, you can book in for a one on one session if required.
This can be a FaceTime, Zoom or a Skype session and we can then iron out any difficulties you may be experiencing.
- Get a recording of your lines
- Correct accent to listen to
- Correct pronunciation.
- Ensure you sound authentic quickly
- Recordings supplied within 24 hours
Accents available: General American, Standard English, British RP, South African, Californian, Southern American, Cockney, Liverpool, Northern Irish, Geordie, Scouse, Brummie, Yorkshire, New York, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Devonshire, Somerset, German English, French English, and Russian/Eastern European just to name a few – please check in with me if the accent isn’t listed here.